This newsgroup really really really really likes likes likes likes likes ddddduuuupppppllllliiiiiicccccaaaatttttiiiiiiooooonnnn

This newsgroup really really really really likes likes likes likes likes ddddduuuupppppllllliiiiiicccccaaaatttttiiiiiiooooonnnn

Post by Storm » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

It's a funny subject line for this newsgroup, admit it!!!

1. Really really really dumb question....

Could I use a USB to Ethernet plug, plug my xbox into into the cable run it
into my pc and use my pc as a router? Seeing how I have a USB DSL
connection? I would need to use winshare or some other program? I truly have
no clue any help would work.

2. Installing Winsock 2 can break Outlook '98 and Front Page '97/'98

3. Likes/dislikes, praises, clarifications, comments wanted on the Microtek E3+ and the V310

4. aliasing the mail command

5. Who else likes Kabuki Warriors?

6. F1GP on a 1200/030/HD???

7. likes playing HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!