Doc 12 billing question

Post by MilstdFa » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:41:55

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my  Xerox Rep. Could someone please tell me what
the typical 5 year lease payment is on a Doc 12 ? I read on their web site
that the five year lease payment is $653.00 per  month.  Plus  the click costs
of about 2 cents per black copy and about 14 cents per color copy.

The rep I talked to said there were additional monthly fees to cover service
of between 150 and 200 dollars for the Doc 12 and then another 200 per month
for the front end.

Does this seem right?