USB M750

Post by Stev » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 05:41:50

Hi All,
I'm sure this has been asked before but...

Can anyone tell me how to install a M750 usb printer in XP?
xerox.com says xp will automaticaly install the right driver - Ha Ha Ha...

I have downloaded usbprint.sys from driver guide but cant get xp to
acknoledge it.

I put it on a flopy and system32 folder but no joy.

can any one help?

Thanks

Steve

USB M750

Post by Michael Buntroc » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 08:50:29

Quote:> Hi All,
> I'm sure this has been asked before but...

No, I don't think so. There never was a reason to ask...

Quote:> Can anyone tell me how to install a M750 usb printer in XP?
> xerox.com says xp will automaticaly install the right driver - Ha Ha
> Ha...

Not "hahaha". XP *installs* the driver *automatically*!! Plug in the
Cable and switch the printer on. XP will recognize it and will install
the driver. If not, it seems that the printer is damaged. It works
perfectly to me and to many other people I know.

Quote:> I have downloaded usbprint.sys from driver guide

WHY????? www.driverguide.com?? huahahahahaaa... /That/ was really *the
best* idea to download a driver... -rotfl-
Sorry, you have to get rid of this shit on your own!

Quote:> but cant get xp to acknoledge it.

...to the surprise of all...

Quote:> I put it on a flopy and system32 folder but no joy.
> can any one help?

ups...

--

o`oOoOo` Michael `oOoOo`o

USB M750

Post by Thil » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:04:49

The Xerox M750 is the same as Sharp AJ-1800, so if you cant get XP/USB to
work with the M750 driver, try Sharps..
http://www.sharp.co.uk/customersupport/software/

Quote:> Hi All,
> I'm sure this has been asked before but...

> Can anyone tell me how to install a M750 usb printer in XP?
> xerox.com says xp will automaticaly install the right driver - Ha Ha Ha...

> I have downloaded usbprint.sys from driver guide but cant get xp to
> acknoledge it.

> I put it on a flopy and system32 folder but no joy.

> can any one help?

> Thanks

> Steve

1. M750 USB & WinXp

When I print, the printer freezes partway down the page and so does the
computer. I have to unplug & re-plug the printer power and press the
computer reset button to get out of the lock-up. Some software works (such
as my fax program). Win 98 and the M750 worked fine on the same computer.
Any ideas? Also how can you check the ink levels on Xp? Thanks for any help.

2. Printed Dokuments not deleted

3. M750 USB or Parallel !! HELP !!

4. Novell NLSP upgrade crashes Compaq P5

5. I can't get my Xerox M750 printer installed using the USB cable

6. free full version frontpage 2000

7. DocuPrint M750 - USB

8. windows nt on a 95 peer to peer network

9. USB fried burned USB dead USB broke USB ABIT KT7 MOTHERBOARD BAD USB

10. xerox M750 printer

11. DocuPrint M750 cartridge/print head trouble

12. DocuPrint M750 Problem with one color

13. Docuprint M750 - paper stops feeding