Phaser 380 error code

Post by BRS750 » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:22:46

I'm getting a 07,001.43:20128 error code. Tried replacing the maintenance kit.
Did not solve problem.

Any help with this error would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Brad

Phaser 380 error code

Post by Thil » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:46:09

1.      Remove the maintenance tray from the printer.

2.      Close the front door.
3.      Turn the printer off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
4.      The printer should display Maintenance Tray Missing or Maintenance
Tray Empty, depending on the printer's firmware revision. When it displays
one of these messages, re-insert the tray and close the front door. The
printer should now complete a normal power-up cycle.

5.      Please allow up to 1-15 minutes for warm up. If the issue is not
resolved the printer will need to be repaired.

--
Hilsen / Regards
Thomas Thillerup

Quote:> I'm getting a 07,001.43:20128 error code. Tried replacing the maintenance
kit.
> Did not solve problem.

> Any help with this error would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks, Brad

Phaser 380 error code

Post by Thil » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:06:09

1.      Remove the maintenance tray from the printer.

2.      Close the front door.
3.      Turn the printer off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
4.      The printer should display Maintenance Tray Missing or Maintenance
Tray Empty, depending on the printer's firmware revision. When it displays
one of these messages, re-insert the tray and close the front door. The
printer should now complete a normal power-up cycle.

5.      Please allow up to 1-15 minutes for warm up. If the issue is not
resolved the printer will need to be repaired.

thill

Quote:> I'm getting a 07,001.43:20128 error code. Tried replacing the maintenance
kit.
> Did not solve problem.

> Any help with this error would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks, Brad

Phaser 380 error code

Post by BRS750 » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:14:31

Thanks, I saw this on Xerox web site...already tried. Goes straight to the
error message with Maintenance tray out.

Even tried replacing the Tray...same errror.

>Subject: Re: Phaser 380 error code
>From: "Thill"

>1.      Remove the maintenance tray from the printer.

>2.      Close the front door.
>3.      Turn the printer off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
>4.      The printer should display Maintenance Tray Missing or Maintenance
>Tray Empty, depending on the printer's firmware revision. When it displays
>one of these messages, re-insert the tray and close the front door. The
>printer should now complete a normal power-up cycle.

>5.      Please allow up to 1-15 minutes for warm up. If the issue is not
>resolved the printer will need to be repaired.

>--
>Hilsen / Regards
>Thomas Thillerup
>ServicePartner Danmark A/S

>> I'm getting a 07,001.43:20128 error code. Tried replacing the maintenance
>kit.
>> Did not solve problem.

>> Any help with this error would be greatly appreciated.

>> Thanks, Brad

1. Xerox Phaser 380 Error

Hi, I got this error message on the screen

Fault 05, 002.42 and service required.

When I look up on the xerox site, it says its something to do with power
cycle, and said to turn off and switch back on, but it doesn't fix the
prob..

Can anyone help me on this? Or even better, if anyone got the xerox service
doc in PDF format, it'd be great help.

Cheers

2. Request: Arithmetic coding for binary alphabets

3. Info about Color Trac 380 GX scanner

4. Infosnap's Current State Monitor.

5. FA: Xerox Datacopy GS plus flatbed scanner (380)

6. Questions about HP LaserJet 5L

7. Wanted: Mac Driver for Xerox datacopy GSplus Model 380

8. Transparencies for HP 4500 Color Laser

9. Stop others from using your computer!!! 380

10. Z-380 Assembler Available!

11. No SNMP messages to Compaq Ins. Manager from my Proliant DL 380 server

12. connecting a numeric key pad to a thinkpad 380

13. Value of Hell 380 Drum Scanner