Lastword??

Post by JeanLu » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:54:12

Anyone ever heard of Lastword on Tandem?

What is it?

Thanks

Lastword??

Post by Baba » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 01:51:46

> Anyone ever heard of Lastword on Tandem?

> What is it?

> Thanks

Greetings

try the link below,

http://www.idx.com/products/lastword/

cheers

1. LASTWORD

Hi Friends,

   Have anyone of you used IDX LastWord.  My client uses LastWord
client application and TANDEM.  The client frontend generates an error
(STATUS = 1 and SUBSTATUS = 66).  Whenever this happens, the EMS log
gets flooded with messages (Send FE Error - Status 1 , SubStatus 66).
 I don't know exactly on which circumstances this actually happens.
I am not able to simulate this on the DEV BOX.  If anyone, who has
some info on this can be kind enough to share with me.

  Thanks.

  Mohammed.

2. 256_1280.DRV causes GPF in WinOS/2

3. Base24 and Lastword programmers available

4. Troubles Installing Pocket Money

5. LastWord Font Issue

6. create a matrix

7. Phamis/IDX LastWord running on S series box

8. TI82 Programs?

9. Phamis/IDX LastWord

10. Phamis/IDX Lastword

11. Anybody Using IDX(Phamis) LastWord? How do you control interfaces from batch?