ATM/POS/EFT Solutions...Alternatives?

Post by Joseph Iu » Mon, 03 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi everyone;

I was wondering what other solutions, besides ACI's Base24 and Oasis
IST/Switch, are there for ATM/POS/EFT/etc. Financial Transaction
processing???

Thanks in advance.

iusoATinforampDOTnet

http://www.inforamp.net/~iuso

ATM/POS/EFT Solutions...Alternatives?

Post by Chuck T. Foreste » Mon, 03 Aug 1998 04:00:00

ConnexII by Deluxe in Brown Deer, Wisconsin

Chuck Forester

--
http://pw2.netcom.com/~ccci/caribe.htm
(813)973-8916 - Home (513)651-1016

ATM/POS/EFT Solutions...Alternatives?

Post by Dave Caldero » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

ACI's Base24 and Deluxe Data Services Advantage and Connex 5.x are
really the two most used application that I'm aware of when it comes to
this industry. Most of the biggest switches in the country run off these
products. On a number of occasions I'v heard many a techies who support
these products say if you could merger these two product together. Take
the best of each one and put them into one product. You would have a
really nice product. I think the consensus I'v seen out there between
the two is that Base24 is a real good ATM driving product while Connex
Advantage is a real good switch. While most of my expereriance has been
in the systems support of these product as opposed to the internal
application support of them. I tend to agree with this somewhat based on
my experiences.

Dave Calderon
A man of HONOR

> Hi everyone;

> I was wondering what other solutions, besides ACI's Base24 and Oasis
> IST/Switch, are there for ATM/POS/EFT/etc. Financial Transaction
> processing???

> Thanks in advance.

> iusoATinforampDOTnet

> http://www.inforamp.net/~iuso

ATM/POS/EFT Solutions...Alternatives?

Post by Jean Rixho » Tue, 11 Aug 1998 04:00:00

You can contact Banksys who has created the Proton (one of the electronic
purse system).
They have already sold ATM/POS/EFT software.

Banksys
Chaussee d'Haecht,1442
1130 Brussels
Belgium

> Hi everyone;

> I was wondering what other solutions, besides ACI's Base24 and Oasis
> IST/Switch, are there for ATM/POS/EFT/etc. Financial Transaction
> processing???

> Thanks in advance.

> iusoATinforampDOTnet

> http://www.inforamp.net/~iuso

ATM/POS/EFT Solutions...Alternatives?

Post by Joseph Iu » Tue, 11 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Is there a web site???

>You can contact Banksys who has created the Proton (one of the electronic
>purse system).
>They have already sold ATM/POS/EFT software.

>Banksys
>Chaussee d'Haecht,1442
>1130 Brussels
>Belgium

>> Hi everyone;

>> I was wondering what other solutions, besides ACI's Base24 and Oasis
>> IST/Switch, are there for ATM/POS/EFT/etc. Financial Transaction
>> processing???

>> Thanks in advance.

>> iusoATinforampDOTnet

>> http://www.inforamp.net/~iuso

iusoATinforampDOTnet

http://www.inforamp.net/~iuso

1. relaxation solution = integer solution

Hi,

I am working on a paper about routing mobile cranes.
It is a vehicle routing problem with precedence constraints,
but without time windows.

I can solve the problem for 50 jobs and 30 cranes. Using Cplex
I get a integer solution that is optimal.

The relaxation of the problem has the same value as the integer
solution. Most of the time the decision variables as integer, but some
times they are fractional. I tested 10 instances and 3 where fractional,
but the object value stayed the same.

Does anybody know why integer solution is equal to the relaxation.
Thanks for reading this.

Diego Faneyte

2. Amiga stuff 2 sell

3. JOB: BASE24/EFT Consultants UK

4. Using Routing entry to adopt authority

5. Dead PO Keyboard? (OT: But suggestions welcome)

6. Serial Port Hang-ups

7. Tandy 4000 POS

8. Latex on a Falcon

9. RFI: Sorting a PO-set