3D Analyst VRML enhance

Post by Eric » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I want to find some script/ tool, which can create the URL linkage for the
object in the VRML enviroment.
and It can easy to map the texture onto the polygon face.

Eric

1. will 3D Analyst benefit from 3D graphics cards?

I don't think this is as daft a question as it may first look!

I can't see any information on the ESRI web page about whether
3D Analyst does or can make use of OpenGL or Direct3D or whatever
for its 3D rendering.  On my admittedly very limited understanding
of the way these things work, if the application does not make use
of the 3D API provided by OpenGL or DirectX, the video cards
hardware accelleration of 3D rendering is not used.

We are about to upgrade the video card in our Arcview machine so
I'm wondering how much to invest.

Ta.
Andrew
(to reply remove the four capital 'Z' characters from my address)

2. comp.compression Frequently Asked Questions (part 3/3)

3. Learn Java, VRML, C/C++, VRML at home

4. Apple System Profiler error ... not enough memory?!?

5. Manual 3D Analyst & Network Analyst

6. Switching the default LPT from 1 to 2?

7. 3D Analyst - Spatial Analyst

8. GUN emacs for SUN SPARCstation

9. ArcView 3D and VRML

10. Will any 3D chipset give me enhanced scenery???

11. Matrox Millenium 2+ Which 3d card will enhance my FS experience??

12. Medical 3D Visualization Tutorials Amira 3.0 AVS Express Tomovision SliceOMatic 3D Doctor Voxar 3D