what projection for different countries in the world ?

what projection for different countries in the world ?

Post by Christophe CLAVE » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 04:38:00

Hello you all !
Does anyone know where i could find what projection to use with any country
in the world ?
In France, for instance, we have several projections widely used, as it is
in the US. But what for Argentina, China or New Zealand ?
If someone could help me...
Thanks in advance.
CC

--
Christophe CLAVEL
Webmaster : www.ac-rouen.fr/hist-geo/

1. Most Technologically advanced country in the world

I have searched alot of the internet for the most
Technologically advanced country in the world. I was born
in Japan so I know alot about technology, but most of the
results I came up with were the U.S. in first, Japan in
second, and Korea in third.

There was some reports of Finland being the most
technologically advanced but after seing pics it looks
more like a place of the past... like 500 years!

2. Announcing the "Engineering Process Discussion" (EPD) Mailing List:

3. Dubai cars (United Arab Emirates)UAE/ world richest country

4. Why <comp.os.msdos.djgpp> does not work?

5. Stop despise products made in 3rd world countries!

6. Question according MS Office Library

7. European map and filling countries in different colors

8. ICQ and USWest.net MegaPak

9. Correcting Projections - Projection Utility not working

10. DOCUMENT PROCESSOR SCANNERS- DIFFERENT WORLD

11. FS98: How in the world do I know where in the world I am??

12. world-modems vs non-world-modems

13. OT: Some Real World facts to Geoff and his perfect World