TopTen GIS Events of 2000

Post by tenlinks_.. » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:57:59

Hello,

It's the end of year again.  It's the time to list the best of the year
just passed.  What was the best GIS Magazine?  The most hyped
technology?  The most overrated release?  Check out TenLinks' picks:
http://www.tenlinks.com/mapgis/articles/comment/122800topten.HTM

And if you are looking to use GIS in new ways check out lists of sites
covering:

GIS and Archaeology
http://www.tenlinks.com/mapgis/communities/Industry/Archaeology/index.ht

GIS and Golf
http://www.tenlinks.com/mapgis/communities/Industry/Golf/index.htm

GIS and History
http://www.tenlinks.com/mapgis/communities/Industry/History/index.htm

Happy New Year!

Adena Schutzberg
Mapping/GIS Editor
TenLinks.com
Subscribe to GIS Monitor, GIS News Analysis for a changing world:
http://www.tenlinks.com/mapgis/subscribe.htm

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Event ID 7 in Windows 2000 Server Event-Log

Hi,

i recive the following Error-Message in the Event-Log of my Windows
2000 Domain Controller (Service Pack 3):

Event ID: 7
Source: KDC
Type: Error
User: N/A
Category: None

The Security Account Manager faild a KDC request in an unexpected way.
The error is in the data field. The account name was ....here are some
"hiroglyphes".... then the Messange continues with... and lookup type
0x100.

I have looked around in the MSKB but I found nothing.

Could anybody help me??

Thanks

2. OT:engineer-->actuary?

3. Which video card?

4. GIS Research UK 2000 Conference - 2nd Call for Papers

5. Network Connectivity Lost

6. Last Call for Papers - GIS Research UK 2000

7. Windows 2000 desktop background

8. GIS and Census 2000 news

9. GIS Research UK 2000 Conference: Registration Open + Young Researchers Forum

10. Excel 2000 Event Programming

11. windows nt,2000 event manager

12. XML Europe 2000: Most comprehensive XML event to date in Europe