Image/GRID Libraries

Post by Craig Feuerher » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

ARC/INFO does not handle Image/GRID libraries natively.  Have there been any
ATOOLS
developed that are capable of handling GRIDs /Images in a library structure?

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

1. Image/GRID libraries in ARC 8

We currently have a large number of grids and images that are
'floating' around our systems.  Is there such a thing as a
library for this sort of information?  We are currently using
ArcInfo 7 and are unaware of anything.  Will image/grid libraries
be catered for in ARC 8 or, alternatively, are there any ATOOLS
that mimic LIBRARIAN for images/grids?

Thanks in advance.....

2. Brainforst Problem

3. Libraries for grid oriented problems

4. Mercury pooooor performance?

5. Compiling grid example with VC++... libraries?

6. Microsoft FrontPage FAQ

7. IDL georeferenced grid library

8. The Eviidence Remains The Same

9. Baseline Grid - How do I alter the spacing of the grid?

10. URGENT WTB: Harddrive for Grid portable 386 (Grid 1450sx)

11. GRID'2000: International Workshop on Grid Computing (wide-are

12. CFP- GRID'2000: International Workshop on Grid Computing

13. Interpol. irregular grid to irregular grid