MapObjects2 - Converting Lambert Easting & Northings to Geo Lat/Long

MapObjects2 - Converting Lambert Easting & Northings to Geo Lat/Long

Post by JAC » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I am using Mapobjects 2.0 with VB 6.

I need to know if anyone has been able to convert Lambert
Easting & Northings to Geographic Latitude & Longitudes,
using MapObjects2's Tranform command or other way

If you have, can you email/post your code to me. This is
the only thing stopping me from completing a project I've
been working on since last July..

Thanks in advance...

JIM

1. Lambert Conformal Easting/Northing to Geographic Lat/Long subroutines

Does anyone have or know where I can get subroutines that
convert Lambert Conformal Easting/Northings to Geographic
Lat/Long and can be used in a Visual Basic project?

MapOjects 2.0 is supposed to be able to do this but
apparently it can't.

Can you please E-mail me your info as my newsreader doesn't
seem to display all the responses to postings.

Thanks in advance...

JIM

2. X10 Powermid Problems

3. Convert Long and lat to Lamberts

4. Fatal Exception OE

5. Converting - nad-27 long lat to nad83 long lat

6. IRPStackSize Error

7. TRANSFORMing a Lambert Point to Lat/Long using MapObjects 2.0

8. Can this be done?

9. Inverse of Coordinates., i.e., (Northing-(y),Easting-(x)

10. trying to convert old fs coordinate system to long/lat

11. converting Lat/Long to UK Ordnance Survey National Grid Reference (NGR)

12. Converting UTM user grid to Normal Lat Long.

13. Convert Long And Lat