interpolate rain data

Post by lcsia » Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:53:43

how to interpolate rain data from point station value? Thiesen or any
suggestion?

1. Excel Interpolate Data in Tables

As an engineer I was frustrated with Excels inability to interpolate values
in a data table so I made the following sheets which do the trick. Help
yourself and let me know if you think it is useful.
I have a couple of larger ones if needed.

Dennis Kirk-Burnnand

begin 600 Interpo1.xls
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
4_____________________PH`````
`
end

begin 600 Interpo2.xls
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
=_________________________________PH`````
`
end

2. Book Review: "The Online Deskbook" by Bates

3. interpolating gridded data

4. SIGSEGV with emacs-19.30 on Solaris 2.4/2.5

5. interpolating missing data

6. checkpoint problem for me again!!!

7. Interpolating Irregular 2D Data

8. USR 33.6 Sport. PnP internal (phone function ?)

9. How to interpolate/extrapolate missing data

10. Interpolating missing or masked data in IDL

11. computation of (interpolated) median of categorized metric data

12. Data retrive from AccuWeather.com rain forcast

13. optical res vs interpolated