dpr files, How to edit

Post by Luis Perei » Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:20:17

I have  a certain number of files with the dpr extension. As i know it
is a format read only of microstation.

With the files came a aplication to see and print but is very limited
and  ineffective.

I am looking for a best application to see and edit this files and, if
possible, export to another application as Arcview.

Some Help?

1. VIM: Editing file on slow file shares

Hi,

I'm using VIM on a WinXP machine and I would like edit files in a
shared directory on another machine (e.g \\othermachine\shareddir).
The only problem is that the connection is slow and it appears VIM
accesses the original file after every command/letter I type. Each
keystroke results in ~2k communication to the other machine.

I was wondering if there is any way to tell VIM to cache the file and
only read/write to it when I want to  load/save.  I have set my swap
to a local directory (and swap files do show up there)?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. GO-DSP emulator ver 3.04 for the TMS320LC548 and 549

3. VIM: Possible to do "edit file under cursor" and create a new file?

4. Voice/Data Multiplexer for 64kb Leased Line?

5. DPR

6. Template Class as Object Function Parameter

7. Wanted: 1080 repair manual

8. clinpack.c results (clinpack.dpr)

9. DBD-Oracle under ActivePerl 5.8 (DPR#36076)

10. VIM: edit-compile-edit annoyance

11. Multi-Edit TEMPLATE EDITING and HTML

12. Edit Style vs. Edit Mask