AV: Rotate fill symbol

Post by max » Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Is possible with ArcView to rotate fill symbol? What I have to do is a
geomorphological map, so I need to rotate the fill of the landslides.

Thanx in advance.
ciao, maxo.

--

1. AV - filling the legendframe

Hello,

I have a problem with the LegendFrame in my Layout. I want to make a
layout from a view, but I don't want to show all parts of the TOC in the
Legend.
I found a script, where I can simplify and group the legend, so that I
can delete some parts afterwards, but I want to create the layout
automatically with Avenue, so perhaps somebody can tell me, how can I
tell the legendframe, what it has to show. Or is it allways linked with
the view?

thanks for help
Petra

2. Building an Xalan C++ application

3. AV Geomorphological symbols

4. WorkShop Debugger: Help protocol error

5. AV: new symbol

6. Any method to test data, adress buses?

7. AV symbols as fonts in pcA/I

8. HOT C/QNX REALTIME TELEPHONY DEVELOPER JOBS IN ATLANTA!

9. Geology symbols in AV

10. problem whith half filled symbols

11. Filling in system plot symbols

12. Rotated page is rotated back!

13. Advanced AV vs High Definition AV Pack