ArcView Avenue - SDE shape to graphic

Post by loring.. » Fri, 08 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me how I could use the geometry (verticies) of a
selected polygon in an SDE theme to create a graphic polygon with the
same verticies? The XTool extension has a similar capability but it
only works with shapefiles, not SDE.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. ArcView/Avenue - receive in VB variables from ArcView

Hello.

I am developing a Visual Basic project that connects to ArcView through dde.
As the VB is the server and it demands the ArcView to run a script, I do not
have problems sending variables to the ArcView.
But now I would like to receive variables from the ArcView.
Can I do it throw the dde link I already have?
Is there another way to do it?

Best regards,
Teresa Barros

2. FANTASM HAS *NO* VIRUS