Cutting out the picture with ActiveX Connector on ArcIMS

Cutting out the picture with ActiveX Connector on ArcIMS

Post by bv.. » Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:04:58

Hi!

I have several (3 or more) different points and
fixed screen size. Is there a way for ArcIMS to
return the right scale to show all points on
screen? There are 5 different scales represented
with 5 different TIFF image maps on ArcIMS.
Regards,

Borut Vovk
Eon d.o.o. - Eon Mobile

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Soyo SY-7IWB Motherboard Connector Pin Outs

Has anyone out there run across or know the connector pin outs for the
Soyo SY-7IWB motherboard? Specifically, I need the board connector pin
out assignments for the VGA, audio and gameport connectors. The
information is not on SOYO's web site nor is it in any of their
manuals. Contacting SOYO-USA was a waste of time. They refused to
supply either the harness connectors (which were missing from the
package I purchased) or the information whereby I could fabricate my
own. SOYO's attitude and service disposition was that it is against
their "policy" to disseminate this information (according to the
e-mail I received from them). This is merely the type of information
that is or at least was usually included in other manufacturer's
manuals. I know this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack by if
anyone can help out, I'd appreciate the effort.

MCSE1

2. SCSI question

3. >>Futaba Servo Connectors - cut off?

4. Server of my homepage

5. Picture cut and paste in Quark 4

6. emacs info wanted

7. Maxtor ultra160 scsi hard disk with 80 pin connector (no power connector)

8. Read words coded on 3 bytes (24 bits) in IDL

9. Activex - Acrobat Control for ActiveX

10. dhtml, asp, isapi, activex controls amd activex docs ?

11. ActiveX EXE vs ActiveX DLL & Project compabitility

12. Picture in Picture.

13. pictures without borders, full screen pictures