GRIDs in ArcView

Post by mapme.. » Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:59:45

My lack of understanding of grids in arcview is getting the better of
me.

I want to create a grid from many other grids.  I am trying to determine
the factors that are affecting know salinity (relative elevation, slope
etc).  I have seen grids that have had multiple attributes ie an
attribute table.  I want to create a table that has an item for each of
the known factors where there is known salinity.

Thanks in advance
Craig

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Float Grid/ Integer Grid in arc/info , arcview

In Arc/Info grid, float cell value could be added togather using DOCELL,
in Arcview, however,only integer grid has a VTab. So I do it by multiply
a constant then convert it to integer grid, dividing the sum by the
constant. The problem is I get a different results when using different
constant such 10,100,1000....   What is the right answer?

Qin

Thank

2. PPC Assembler

3. XYZ ASCII TO ARCVIEW GRID

4. everex freestyle or Cassiopeia?

5. arcview: spatial analyst: convert grid to image tool?

6. Palm Vx MAIL Deletion question.

7. editing grids in ArcView or ArcInfo...

8. Where is COM1 port in WIn 2000 ?

9. ARCVIEW - Unable to open GRIDs

10. surfer grid-files to arcview

11. Grids/ArcView 3.1/ Spatial Analyst 1.1/ Win 98

12. ArcView grid import plugin for GenesisII

13. Arc analysis by grid in ArcView