bearing and distance

Post by mike procto » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:21:50

How can i enter bearing and distance?

bearing and distance

Post by gisdud » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:59:48

A little more info would be helpful.

What product are you asking about??

Quote:> How can i enter bearing and distance?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. How to calculate distances and bearings by rhumb lines

Hi all, I need several methods to calculate a distance and bearings between
two points on the ellipsoid. Great circle is no problem: a lot of data but
what about rhumb lines? Hwo can advise any formulas with good precision for
rhumb line navigation? (I saw "Aviation Formulary V1.26" site, it's very
useful but seems not very accurate ).

2. Windows NT, RNIS (ISDN) and CISCO ?

3. Generating polygons by bearing & distance

4. Advanced Server 7.3A vs 7.2 file name handing differences?

5. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

6. Mr Mouse "an award"

7. Distance measuring: Cheap Laser distance measuring

8. Win95, CA beta connect problem - please HELP

9. Mahalanobis Distance / other distance measurement routines

10. Man I must be born lucky

11. When was your Xbox born?

12. XBOX - BORN ON DATE

13. load-bearing X-10 wall keypad controllers