Grid combination

Post by Kerr » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

How do you combine two grids in ArcView? I have two grid coverages
(dem's) and I'm using ArcView, (3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst) and PC
ARC/INFO. I can't get PC Arc/Info to recognize any of my grids to save
my life. I figure there should be some simple way to combine grid
coverages in ArcView, but I am at wits end trying to find it. If
anyone has any information, or even creative ideas, please, please let
me know.
Thanks,
 Kerry

Grid combination

Post by Paul Jorda » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

i believe the spatial tools extension will do this for you.  its free from
the esri scripts page
paul

Quote:>How do you combine two grids in ArcView? I have two grid coverages