ArcView Projection Utility - Command Line Units Out?

ArcView Projection Utility - Command Line Units Out?

Post by Bob Heitzma » Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:20:10

How do I sent the Units on the output without using the wizard?  I see
I can selected the Out Coordinate System via -OC on the command line.
Do I have to live with the default Units out (Meters in my case of
26945) or can I change it to feet?
--
Systems Analyst - GIS, SQL, VB, VBA, Office
Air Pollution Control District

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Correcting Projections - Projection Utility not working

Hi All,

I'm using ArcView 3.2 and I'm have difficulties with projections.  I
have received some files from a Federal Agency, some in .shp others
in .e00 format.  When I converted the .e00 files, I ended up with
choices of polygon, arc, labelpoint, annotation, and route.xxxx, all in
one .shp folder.  However, the .shp and converted .e00 files don't
align correctly.  The larger problem though is when I try to use the AV
Projection Utility, I get an error message saying that the file (the
converted .e00) "cannot be loaded because of an incompatibility problem
with the file format or projection information.  The file will be
skipped."  So, how am I supposed to get these files to project/align
correctly.

Thanks again,
Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. WANTED: Telcom/Datacom Firmware Eng's (Excellent opport)

3. Map units / Shape units in ArcView

4. chaining SCSI devices -- best enclosures??

5. Shell Command Line Length & Command Line Function Resolution

6. Quark 3.32 on NT

7. Coalescing command-line and command-line-window?

8. Outlook Task question

9. Can ArcView be used from command line?

10. Command Line Compression Utility for Windows 2000

11. Command Line Long File Name Compression Utility?

12. reccomendations for command line SNMP utility for win98 or NT win2k

13. Looking for a cheat sheet for Vx works command line utilities