Change SDE tables using Avenue

Post by Kosta Bidos » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I am looking at the possibility of changing SDE data (tables) using Arcview
and Avenue. What is the best way to edit and change SDE table values using
Avenue? Any sample code I can look at?

                Thanks,
                Kosta

1. ArcView Avenue - SDE shape to graphic

Can anyone tell me how I could use the geometry (verticies) of a
selected polygon in an SDE theme to create a graphic polygon with the
same verticies? The XTool extension has a similar capability but it
only works with shapefiles, not SDE.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. SW 2001+ SP 0.0 - Included Angle Problem.

3. Change name of theme using Avenue

4. Caller ID Manipulation

5. joining SDE and ORACLE tables in AV3.2

6. BIOS winchester driver

7. Change the font used in tables

8. Net connection problem

9. changing coordref of a shape in SDE

10. One Change in one Table AFFECTS all other Tables ***

11. Can I access table records more efficiently in avenue ?

12. avenue script that runs when the scale change

13. changing printer to landscape through Avenue