Av-tables

Post by Thorsten Eckstei » Fri, 08 Dec 2000 21:52:39

Hi Listers!
Does anyone know the maximum number of fields in a table, e.g. in an
attribut-table of a shapefile?

TIA,
Thorsten

Av-tables

Post by christine loh » Sat, 09 Dec 2000 02:03:15

Hi Thorsten!

Thorsten Eckstein schrieb:

Quote:

> Hi Listers!
> Does anyone know the maximum number of fields in a table, e.g. in an
> attribut-table of a shapefile?

Maximum 232 records
Maximum 255 Columns
Maximum 255 characters in a field
Fieldname up to a Max of 10 Caracters (Caps only)

HTH Ciao Christine

--
Christine Lohr

surfto: http://privat.schlund.de/ella

1. help w/ av tables and lists

Hey all...
I am having some trouble in Avenue... I have a point theme, and from it,
I create a polygon theme.  I do a MsgBox.MulitListAsString to select all
of the fields in the point theme that I want to migrate into the freshly
created polygon theme, but I don't know what to do with the list that is
returned.  Any ideas???

Thanks in advance,
Matt

2. bm2font ?

3. AV Help Populating Values from one Attribute Table to Another

4. DOS 7???

5. Recoding table values in AV

6. Modem Configuration

7. AV:SQL Tables

8. Book: Spreadsheets in Science and Engineering / Readers Comments please **REPEAT**

9. tables in AV layouts

10. Importing of MS-Word tables into AV 3.0a layouts?

11. Advanced AV vs High Definition AV Pack

12. Monster Cables vs. MadCatz Ultra AV Kit vs. MS Advanced AV PAck