MapObjectsLT2...

Post by Dan Hirs » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Hello!

I would like to contact people who are/have worked with MapObjectsLT2...
I'm just starting out and have several questions.  One off-hand is relating
to an external db, ie. if using ADO will basically function as the
.AddRelate() method...etc... to attach to either an Access db or Excel.

Thanks,
R.M. 'Dan' Hirst

509-427-9543

1. MapObjectsLT2

I'm new with MapObjectsLT2 and I want to do those things in MsAccess :

display a polygon shapefile (test.shp), make a selection from test.shp (no =
"01") display de selection in yellow over de shapefile. How can I do that

Thank you
Martin Rodrigue

2. Win2K RRAS (VPN Server) - In DMZ or not?