Correlation

Post by Petrus Paryon » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 12:18:32

Hi,
could anyone help me solving this problem. I would like to correlate field
data/parameter with DNs of Landsat imagery. Is it possible to do that using
ArcView GIS or ER Mapper?

Thanks and regards,
Petrus Paryono

1. saving correlation coefficient and p-value from the output of CORRELATION

Dear all,

I am doing some work on the re-sampling distribution of the correlation
coefficient. Could someone kindly tell me how, if possible, to save the
output of CORRELATION including the r and the p-value  into an ascii
file or *.sav for further analysis?

Thanks very much in advance!

Warm Regards,

Edmond.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Edmond Ng
Clinical Research Coordinator
Dept. of Orthopaedics & Traumatology
Prince of Wales Hospital
Shatin, N.T.
HONG KONG.
Tel: (852) 2632-3309
Fax: (852) 2606-3592

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. Frontpage & MS PWS

3. Correl vs. correlation

4. powerpoint and mysql

5. excel column correlation

6. Error Message

7. Q: @Risk and Serial Correlation

8. Call for Papers, CANPC '97 Workshop

9. Phase correlation (anything on)

10. Correlation coefficients using older versions of Excel

11. How do you find correlation coefficients in Excel?

12. WLS pearson correlation

13. Retaining the correlation