help arc/info point ->arc interpolation

Post by Ihsen Khlaif » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

hi touti
The problem consists of : a point monotoring network, in arc/info those
point have chimical data , and i want to interpolate those data over the
region > point --> arc this interpolation may take concideration about a
constrant for exemple near the pedology,streams  (affect the
interpolation) ...
thanks yours
             ************ Ihsen Klaifi **********
             Centre for Advanced Studies, Research and
                Development in Sardinia
                Environment Division
                http://www.crs4.it/~ihsen/
           ______        / \   /     \                           |

      <|'     \-\     __----_  \_____/  _________________________|
      | '---- _\_\_---     '
            \ /              *

1. How-to: Arc -> Points (PC Arc/Info)

Hola!

I am having problems finding out how one can produce a label
coverage from a line coverage in PC Arc/Info.  It occours to
me like a simple matter, but finding out what routine that
might do this isn't.  Does anybody have any ideas?

For example, I have a coverage with arcs with specific id's.
I want to generate a point coverage with the id's of the line.

So:

PC-Arc/Info Line Coverage with ID's

converted to

PC-Arc/Info Point Coverage with ID's from Line Coverage

--

| Kjetil Friden,N Flv 119,N-7099 Flatasen,Norway (72580871) |
|    Alias: Lady Iztaca (Be IMPerial), Mephisto, Xhosa...   |

2. Win2k AD/DNS for Domain Hosting

3. What is the difference between Arc/Info, ArcView, and PC Arc/Info?

4. Problems with S825 & Trailblazer after updating to 7.0

5. lookiing for ARC VIEW -ARC INFO

6. 8

7. Clean Arc-info with Arc-View

8. Help selecting duplicate arcs in Arc Edit

9. Help: Arc/Info vector coverage --> Grass

10. Arc 4 to Arc 5 porting

11. IDL <-> Arc/Info

12. How-to: Arc/Info TIN -> MDSD binary