HELP: ArcIMS on Sun Solaris 8

Post by Jeffrey A. Jorda » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 05:49:23

Does anyone have ArcIMS running on Sun Solaris 8 with Apache, etc...?  We
are having trouble setting it up and could use some advice.  Thank you.
_________________
Darrell Fannin

HELP: ArcIMS on Sun Solaris 8

Post by Dave Mitchel » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:42:58

I didn't think it was supported on Solaris 8 yet?

> Does anyone have ArcIMS running on Sun Solaris 8 with Apache, etc...?  We
> are having trouble setting it up and could use some advice.  Thank you.
> _________________
> Darrell Fannin

HELP: ArcIMS on Sun Solaris 8

Post by gisdud » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 04:41:49

Yes, it is suppoted on NT and Solaris:
http://www.esri.com/software/arcims/techspecs.html

I've seen a few installs on Solaris running, but don't know if they
were running Apache or not.

Have you checked with your regional office?

> I didn't think it was supported on Solaris 8 yet?

> > Does anyone have ArcIMS running on Sun Solaris 8 with Apache,
etc...?  We
> > are having trouble setting it up and could use some advice.  Thank
you.
> > Darrell Fannin

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/