Use Java from Mercator

Post by jenn.. » Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:39:09

Hi,

I'm learning how to use Mercator now.

I'm trying to use the Design Studio to convert an XML document to a
Cobol copybook and vice versa, which I believe is supported.  However,
this is not a straight translation - I need to execute some code
(preferrably in Java) on the XML data before translating.  Is this
possible?  If so, how?  Do I use/write an adapter?

Thanks in advance for your help.

- jenny

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Use Java from Mercator

Hi,

I'm learning how to use Mercator now.

I'm trying to use the Design Studio to convert an XML document to a
Cobol copybook and vice versa, which I believe is supported.  However,
this is not a straight translation - I need to execute some code
(preferrably in Java) on the XML data before translating.  Is this
possible?  If so, how?  Do I use/write an adapter?

Thanks in advance for your help.

- jenny

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Notes R5 v Exchange 2000

3. Java 1.2 ORB server / IONA Orbix 2.3 client, using java namingService

4. A2058 info needed

5. Decrypt the data using MS Crypto API -Encrypted using CRYPTIX-JAVA

6. Message Prompt Up Error - E200

7. Testbed using M3, Orbix, Visibroker, Omnibroker on NT and Solaris using C++ or Java.

8. HP 9100i - no backup software

9. How to get data out of SAP into Legacy system via Mercator

10. Mercator Map Projection Image and Contour "Bleeding" Problem

11. mercator map projection limits

12. ArcView Everest Mercator projection: reproducibility in Fortran/C