New ArcView User

Post by Michael Simmons-Smit » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:55:10

I just got my copy of ArcView GIS for Windows this morning, and I bought it
specifically to be able to break out data from shapefiles to convert to .dwg
files with Arc2Cad.  However, I cannot seem to select all the data that I
need from a view - even though I select all the Themes I need, only one
seems to make it from the selection.  Really confused - any ideas?

Thanks!

1. is there any italian arcview 3.2 user ...

is there any italian arcview 3.2 user who uses the projection utility
and is able to convert in gauss-boaga coordinates the european esri-
data ??

ciao c' qualche utente italiano di arcview3.2 che usa la projection
utility ed capace di convertire in gauss boaga i dati esri relativi
all'europa??

ciao Angelo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Question about writing BBC file systems.

3. New User tries New Deal Beta

4. JPEG files link to uninstalled program

5. Arcview 3.0a and Arcview 3.0b

6. deny access to TCP port

7. ArcView/Avenue - receive in VB variables from ArcView

8. New Version Of ArcView

9. New Year Day Datebug in ArcView 3.1?

10. Create New ArcView Line Symbols

11. New Theme Trouble with ARCView 3.1

12. AD - New ArcView Development Extension