ANY SCRIPT SUGGESTIONS

Post by T. William » Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:30:12

Hello Everybody,

Is there an Avenue script I can intergrate in the project that would ask
which *.tfw file I would like to use when opening the project?

I have 2 sets of Aerial photos, One set with NAD27
*.tfw's, and the other with NAD83 *.tfw's.

This way I only have to have ONE set of Aerials, and two sets of *.tfw

Thanks for your help

1. Scripting suggestions?

The following mail is posted here since the user's site, AFCC.COM,
does not accept mail:

    Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
    MSEXCH:IMS:AFCC:CORE:Z1111141 0 (00120339) Too Many Hops

Mail to the postmaster bounces in the same way.  We do our best to reply
to all mail, but in this case it does not appear to be possible.

Date: Thu, 7 Jan 99 11:26:37 EST

Subject: Re: Scripting Suggestions?

Something like this should work:

  echo Press any key within 10 seconds to enter CONNECT mode at this point...
  pause 10
  if fail connect
  echo Proceeding with script...

PAUSE fails if a key is pressed during the pause interval, otherwise it
succeeds.

- Frank

2. Product Marketing now directly accessible online!

3. Looking for scripting suggestions

4. Need phone/answer machine recommendation for home use

5. Suggestion for Kermit script language

6. ACE and Adaptive and Reflective Middleware

7. Suggestions for the Columbia Dialing Scripts

8. form javascript checkbox script - simple script included

9. Convert Lotus Script to EXCEL 97 Script

10. Java Script for Opening a Specified Menu - SAS/IntrNet Application with JAVA Script

11. Java Script for Opening a Specified Menu - SAS/IntrNet Appli cation with JAVA Script

12. vim script/external script-newbie asks some basic questions