import data to ArcIMS

Post by jamiebrenna.. » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 06:34:45

I need to import data from a 3rd party into ArcIMS.  I have not been
able to find any direction or documentation on this so far.  Any help
greatly appreciated.
-jamie

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

import data to ArcIMS

Post by gisdud » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:16:44

If you can convert your data to a shapefile you will be in great shape.

ArcIMS will see shapefiles, or SDE data, or coverages with SDE for
coverages.

> I need to import data from a 3rd party into ArcIMS.  I have not been
> able to find any direction or documentation on this so far.  Any help
> greatly appreciated.
> -jamie

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/