Help (Looking for Standards)

Post by mtv.. » Sat, 09 Dec 2000 09:32:33

I'm currently working on a tool to convert shapefiles into other formats
(.dxf, .srv, ascii, various txt), and I was wondering if there were any
standards out there for these non-shapefile formats.  I managed to find
a document explaining survey file formats, and I have the whitepapers
explaining the shapefile formats, but nothing on the others.  Is there
a standard for the others, and if so, where do I find it?

Thanks

Tony Vann

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Looking for the "standard" vt220 ANSI codes

I am looking for the official (or whatever) vt220 ANSI codes (not ASCII or
scan codes) that get echoed to a host for the like emulation.  I am
interested in creating a keymap for am IBM compatable (101/102 key
keyboard).

If somone might have them or know of a site that has them tabulated in
any way, please mail me!!

Thanks!

-jam

  Aerotek Contract Engineering Services ---- UTC Carrier Corporation, Inc.

2. WANT TO MAKE SOME SERIOUS MONEY? TRY THIS!!!

3. Looking for info on ANSI standards numbers for terminal sequences

4. Anonymous change of passwords?

5. Looking for a description of the ANSI 3.64 standard

6. EPM 6.03b: Circular buffer is full.

7. Looking for florescent switch that uses standard plate

8. will speed go down with more adsl users?

9. Looking for mpeg standards documents

10. Looking for speech coding standards

11. looking for MPEG standards

12. Looking for good image compression standard book?

13. Looking for standard images/sequences