GIS Book of the month - Getting to know ArcView GIS

GIS Book of the month - Getting to know ArcView GIS

Post by Spatial Graphic » Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Spatial Graphics has just started promoting the "GIS book of the month".

Simply go to http://www.coastnet.com/~letham/book/bookdec98.html
to read a review of  this months featured title "Getting to know ArcView
GIS"

If you know of a good GIS related book or maybe have authored one please
let me know and perhaps we can feature it.

Regards
Glenn
http://i.am/gis

1. Getting to Know ArcView GIS CD Problems

Hi
Does anybody know a fix for the faulty CD that is enclosed with the book by
ESRI
"Getting to know ArcView GIS the geographic information system for
everyone".  It continually claims that there is an incorrect path in the
autoexec.bat file but it is correct !!!

Thanks for any help !!!!!!

JTS

2. x2 Question!

3. SAS/GIS vs ESRI/GIS

4. convolution in time or frecuency??

5. GIS grads and GIS Job Opportunities

6. Help needed on MSVC 4.2

7. GIS Website Update: World Peace Achieved Via GIS

8. Help needed with HELP files

9. arcview gis 3.2 can not read active-x-dll created by visualbasic6.0 - HELP!

10. Arcview GIS --- downloads

11. Python Language Support for ArcView GIS

12. GIS - Linking an Arcview theme table to an Access table