Looking for a single threaded WATTCP & DOS FTP server.

Looking for a single threaded WATTCP & DOS FTP server.

Post by Wayne Paver » Tue, 09 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Howdy

I'm looking for source code for a single threaded
DOS based
FTP Server. Ideally it should use DJGPP and
WATTCP, but
at the moment I'll take anything that is single
threaded.

Can anyone help me?

Either post here, or email me on

Thanks
Wayne Paverd

Post by Luc De Coc » Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> Howdy

> I'm looking for source code for a single threaded
> DOS based
> FTP Server. Ideally it should use DJGPP and
> WATTCP, but
> at the moment I'll take anything that is single
> threaded.

> Can anyone help me?

> Either post here, or email me on

> Thanks
> Wayne Paverd

I've written a tiny ftp server using WATTCP and Borland C which is also
running on DJGPP. Normally it should work with all C compilers.
It accepts only one session at a time.
It supports the basic ftp commands, e.g. passive mode is not included.
It works file with command line ftp clients, Windows Commander 3.5X but
still
doesn't work with WsFTP.

If you like the C source, e-mail me.

Luc.