Help needed for custom autoexec.bat file

Help needed for custom autoexec.bat file

Post by Kelv » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

How do i grab the system day and month off the PC system date, and how
do i pass these two variables back using a command? eg.

"date mm-dd-yy" .... how do i grab the system day and month and put it
back in, but putting in a different year. (I wanna change the year, but
not the day and month)

Thanks in advance!

Kelvin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. autoexec.bat and understanding bat files

When one uses notepad.exe to open autoexec.bat, the document looks like a
software program code resembling BASIC.

What does autoexec.bat do, and how can we use it or change it to do different
things?  How does autoexec.bat do its things?  Can we write new autoexec.bat
files with other names  (somethingsomething.bat) for any reason?

G C

2. Tos image files

3. Need Info on Autoexec.bat files

4. Dynamic updates & AD

5. * HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY FOR AUTOEXEC.BAT *

6. Ved for Linux beta testers

7. HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY FOR AUTOEXEC.BAT

8. Easy-to-use Terminal Adap

9. Need to Modify AUTOEXEC.BAT

10. DIRCMD in autoexec.bat files...

11. MEMMAKER in the AUTOEXEC.BAT file?