is this a valid contact addr for JP Software?

is this a valid contact addr for JP Software?

Post by Jeff Haye » Sat, 10 Jul 1993 22:37:00

i just got a news posting echoed (?) back to me in a
funny way.  In the header was a line that had this address and it
looked like a good bet that there was a 4dos developer involved.

i need info on the latest 4dos versions.  I want to install it on
2 PC's at home so i might prefer a site license.  and i would like
to know more about dos5/6 tradeoffs and how to work with windows.

i need up to date pricing and an address to send a money order to.
i do not let myself use card on an unsecured mail channel.

thanks for any help

jeff hayes                (416) 452-3894         (esn) 333-3894

Northern Telecom, Public Switching Division, Product Technology
PO Box 3000,  8200 Dixie Road, Dept. S908, Bramalea, Ont, Can. L6V 2M6

1. is this a valid contact addr for JP Software?

You can reach 4DOS' publisher, JP Software, at these addresses and phone
numbers:

JP Software
PO Box 1470
E. Arlington, MA  02174
USA

Phone:  617-646-3975
Fax:    617-646-0904
Orders: 800-368-8777  (I don't know if this works from outside the USA)

Internet:

CompuServe: GO JPSOFT or GO PCVENB, section 10

MCI Mail: 470-7811

Hope this helps.
--
Tom in Atlanta

2. Discovering Display Drivers

3. Praise be JP software (with note about contacting JP)

4. HELP,Mistsumi FX001D slow under OS2

5. 4DOS Internal Error Mxx/212, contact JP software

6. emacs, under X

7. CLIP_OUT.JPS and CLIP_TMP.JPS

8. Problem to connect S5 to PC with Psiwin 2.2

9. Changes at JP Software

10. JP Software Icon contest

11. JP Software Announces New Support Forum

12. JP Software Support Forum

13. JP Software supplimental utility idea