2.5" 340Mb HDDs with DOS 622 loaded

Post by M » Sun, 20 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I have a few 2.5" 340MB HDD with DOS 6.22 preloaded if of use to
anyone...

Mail for info

Mark UK

1. dos 622 fdisk

It has been too many years since I have used dos, Or else I am getting
senile LOL.

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop with a 1.3 gig hard drive and am
installing dos 6.22. When I use FDISK I choose to use the maximum disk
space but it comes up as 500 megs. It seems that I had to FORMAT after
FDISK before it would show up the full 1.3 gigs but for the life of me I
am doing something wrong and I can't figure it out..

Could somebody please go through the steps in FDISK and formating the
hard drive so I can get the full 1.3 gigs.

Thanks in advance,
Robert Bodell

Please correct email address when replying as it is written incorrectly
as below. Please remove NOSPAM

2. CAN PC interface with Windows NT driver

3. MSBACKUP COMMAND FOR DOS 622

4. Verilog class

5. dos 622 and win 311 downloads

6. How to split images in tables

7. using dos 622 and win95 how?

8. CORBA vs. Isis Event Loop Battles

9. Can't start in DOS 622

10. need msdos 622

11. How to delete partitions with msdos 622?

12. making floppies from msdos 622 on cd

13. msdos 622