Authors: Simtel has moved to Simtel.Net

Post by Keith Peters » Fri, 12 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Simtel.Net is an excellent way for authors to distribute their programs
on the Internet.  The MS-DOS, MS-Windows, and Windows 95 collections are
mirrored by sites all over the world, providing exposure to millions of
users on the net.  The repository is also available on CD-ROM for those
who do not have access to the net.

If you would like to upload the latest version of your software package
to Simtel.Net, the new home of the Simtel collections, please send e-mail

get upload.info

If you would like to receive our upload announcements by e-mail please

Keith
--
Keith Petersen, General Manager of Simtel(tm)
Simtel.Net is a service mark of Walnut Creek CDROM

Uucp: uunet!simtel.net!w8sdz           ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet

1. Simtel has moved to Simtel.Net

There's a great deal of confusion over this Simtel (simtel,
SimTel, whatever) move and the user is the one left out because
I *know* whence I could find programs via "simtel" or whatever
it's called this second, I cannot anymore (at least, online).

Bob
--

2. Hobbes zip format problem.

3. password at startup

4. Clarifying the Simtel situation - Simtel.Net

5. Changing Administrator Password

6. Clarifying the Simtel.Net situation

7. Non booting SGI 320

8. MS-News mailing list (Simtel.Net Uploads Announce)

9. Uploading to Simtel.Net's MS-DOS, Win3.x and Win95 collections

10. List of Simtel.Net authorized mirror sites (last revised 960701)

11. Uploading to Simtel.Net's MS-DOS, Win3.x and Win95 collections