How to INTERLNK.EXE/INTERSVR.EXE and use MS-Windows?

How to INTERLNK.EXE/INTERSVR.EXE and use MS-Windows?

Post by shirle » Thu, 18 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I used a null modem cable to connect two PCs.  The
client only has MS-DOS and the server has MS-DOS,
MS-Windows, and all types of applications.  I can
see the files existing on the server from the
client side; however, I cannot run MS-Windows v.3.1 from
the client.  I tried changing all INI files existing
on the server from C:\ to D:\ drive yet it comes up
with a "Error load vga.drv" message.  How can I run
all the applications existing on the server from the
client side?

Thanks.