** VOICE(post) YOUR SUPPORT ** (was Re: RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.minimal)

** VOICE(post) YOUR SUPPORT ** (was Re: RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.minimal)

Post by Eric Han » Mon, 24 May 1993 19:50:46

   I'll Vote YES on the RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.minimal

  Eric...

-- Maximus 2.01wb

1. ** VOICE(post) YOUR SUPPORT ** (was Re: RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.minima

  Michael,

    I have to tend to agree with you on that, their are many machines and OP systems that are being forced into the background because of the trend forward into bigger, faster better OP's and machines. If you really looked around out in the hardware/softw
are world you would see a vast product line that still exists to support the 286/386 machines as well as MSDOS. There are hundreds if not thousands of Data Acquistion products avalible for 286/386 machines that will allow you to do wonderous things. Like
I have always said, the market says a machine is dead because of a new technology taking its place, this does not mean that the systems is dead for the end user. Believe it or not, their are still uses for the 8088 machines!

Eric...

-- Maximus 2.01w

2. Backing up results in one file

3. RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.minimal

4. Strange behavior of WSAAsyncSelect

5. comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer

6. Simple BOM question.

7. 2nd RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.classic

8. For "plying" read "playing".... :)

9. RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games

10. RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.groupdemos

11. RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard reorganization

12. 2nd RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard reorganization

13. RFD: comp.sys.ibm.pc.classic.*