dos 622 and win 311 downloads

Post by SiNTeK » Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:23:28

Allo all,

Dos 6.22 and windows 3.11 disk images can be downloaded from
http://my.stratos.net/~kastner

1. dos 622 fdisk

It has been too many years since I have used dos, Or else I am getting
senile LOL.

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop with a 1.3 gig hard drive and am
installing dos 6.22. When I use FDISK I choose to use the maximum disk
space but it comes up as 500 megs. It seems that I had to FORMAT after
FDISK before it would show up the full 1.3 gigs but for the life of me I
am doing something wrong and I can't figure it out..

Could somebody please go through the steps in FDISK and formating the
hard drive so I can get the full 1.3 gigs.

Thanks in advance,
Robert Bodell

Please correct email address when replying as it is written incorrectly
as below. Please remove NOSPAM

2. Race condition under Window 2K USB EHCI driver

3. 2.5" 340Mb HDDs with DOS 622 loaded

4. Upgrade from WIn NT to W2K Server

5. MSBACKUP COMMAND FOR DOS 622

6. Personal Communications (was: Person Numbers)

7. using dos 622 and win95 how?

8. arp.library

9. Can't start in DOS 622

10. Directory Listing differences, WFW 311, Win95, and Netware

11. Sony CDU 311

12. Why Windows 95 doesn't suck...IT DUZ SUK, just not as much as 311