graphic programming- help needed

Post by Patrick Che » Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:38:42

Dear programmers,
    Is anyone familiar with graphic programming using mode 13h? My program
is a short one, Draw circle but it output snowy picture.
      I will send the source code to those who can help.

Thanks

Patrick

graphic programming- help needed

Post by Andrew Cottrel » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 14:14:00

Quote:>Dear programmers,
>    Is anyone familiar with graphic programming using mode 13h? My program
>is a short one, Draw circle but it output snowy picture.
>      I will send the source code to those who can help.

Have a look at Allego. One of the demos is close to what you want.

It works with mode 13.

Andrew

1. Programming Graphics - I need Help

Hi,

i need help concerning with Vga Graphics. I have to program a sort of
Paint (for DOS) for a project to my Graphics Computation class.

I would like to program it to use VGA modes of 640x480 and 800x600 with 256
colors or more but i have no idea of how much video memory is available in
the VGA card for those resolutions nor how to set those video modes neither
how to implement the Colors structure for 256 colors and/or 256+ colors mode.

I would also appreciate information about how memory is structured in those
Video modes and all kind of relevant information that i've skipped due to
my lack of knowledge in this subject.

Thanks in Advance,

Goncalo

2. Where can I obtain LZW (module by John Kortink)?

3. Need help programming Logitech mouse in graphics mode ...

4. Oracle/HP-UX HW/SW Compatibility Matrix

5. Need help programming graphics

6. FP98 overwrites small graphics repeatedly (any Ideas?)

7. graphic programming: Need help with debugging

8. HELP: Graphic file to ANSI graphics file converter needed.

9. HELP: Graphic file to ANSI graphic converter needed.

10. Program to dump VGA-graphic screens needed (K. Delueg)

11. HELP:NEED GPC graphics library

12. Help needed on basic graphics (please)