Looking for PC resources manager

Post by Jo?l Savar » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm looking for utilities that allow to manage PC resources like IRQ, DMA,
I/O addresses,... for ISA and PCI devices.

Expected functionalities:
- retrieve resources used by a device
- allocate resources for a device (in order to solve resource conflicts)
- release resources no longer used by any device

The utility should run either under DOS 6.22 or DOS 7. I guess that it may
be BIOS manufacturer dependent (PHENIX, AMI, ASUS).

Thanks for your Help.
Jo?l Savary

1. Looking For DOS Device Driver Resources

I am looking for DOS Device Driver Resources for a project I am working
on ... Hopefully local to the Seattle area ...

Which forums do you suggest I use to post such messages?

Thanks,

Don Schuman
Parallel Technologies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. need a sun type-4 keyboard cable

3. Looking for C++ Resources for the beginner!!!!

4. uk t800 price/source

5. REQUEST: Looking for an excellent resource for Assembly Language

6. TRADE OFFER

7. Looking for DOS Mem Manager Determination Utility

8. BB vs MIO Data Formats

9. Looking for THE LAST BYTE memory manager

10. Looking for Boot Manager (I think)

11. Looking for a good boot manager

12. Looking for info about MS Lan Manager

13. Looking for Boot Manager (I think)