Where to find Interlnk.exe protocol??

Post by Jeremy Gord » Sun, 02 Oct 1994 13:24:21

hi, i'm trying to make a version of intersvr.exe for linux (a free
386 or better unix sysr5 implementation) so that my dos subnotebook
can use my linux drives over the parallel port cable.

i need the protocol for interlnk.exe, etc.. and maybe some sample code
for writing an interlnk server...

anyone have any ideas? where should i start looking? if worse comes to worse
i guess its disassembly time...

-jeremy

Jeremy Gordon
Senior Programmer
Hyper Image Productions

1. Where to find Interlnk.exe protocol??

hi, i'm trying to make a version of intersvr.exe for linux (a free
386 or better unix sysr5 implementation) so that my dos subnotebook
can use my linux drives over the parallel port cable.

i need the protocol for interlnk.exe, etc.. and maybe some sample code
for writing an interlnk server...

anyone have any ideas? where should i start looking? if worse comes to worse
i guess its disassembly time...

-jeremy

Jeremy Gordon
Senior Programmer
Hyper Image Productions

2. My w/s can't modify time.

3. HELP w/ MSDOS INTERLNK.EXE & INTERSVR.EXE ??

4. Urgent formatting problem

5. Using intersvr.exe and interlnk.exe

6. Reconfigure default printer?

7. Interlnk.exe and Win32 problem.

8. ISDN in Florida

9. CD-ROM & INTERLNK.EXE

10. Need Help, INTERLNK.EXE

11. interlnk.exe on windows 2000?

12. How to INTERLNK.EXE/INTERSVR.EXE and use MS-Windows?

13. How to network with INTERLNK.EXE/INTERSVR.EXE and use MS-Windows