FREMM386 Project Volunteers Needed

Post by David M. Lloy » Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:02:28

I am re-launching the FREMM386 project, and I'm looking for folks who are
interested in helping with design, programming, and testing.

For those who don't know, FREMM386 is (will be) a free replacement for
EMM386.  It will provide (at least) EMS, XMS, UMB, and DPMI to
applications.  I also hope to provide compatibility with some less common
protocols later on.

I have created a mailing list for FREMM386 developers.  Here's the URL to
subscribe:

The first thing I want to do is determine the resources I have available
(that is, see if anyone is really interested) and hammer out some
requirements.

If you are interested, don't hesitate to subscribe to the list and offer
your talents!

- D

1. FREMM386 Project Volunteers Needed

I am re-launching the FREMM386 project, and I'm looking for folks who are
interested in helping with design, programming, and testing.

For those who don't know, FREMM386 is (will be) a free replacement for
EMM386.  It will provide (at least) EMS, XMS, UMB, and DPMI to
applications.  I also hope to provide compatibility with some less common
protocols later on.

I have created a mailing list for FREMM386 developers.  Here's the URL to
subscribe:

The first thing I want to do is determine the resources I have available
(that is, see if anyone is really interested) and hammer out some
requirements.

If you are interested, don't hesitate to subscribe to the list and offer
your talents!

- D

2. MPLS Ethernet

3. Free-DOS project status update - call for volunteers

4. Y2k second updates

5. Volunteers for DiskOS project

6. Windows Explorer Hangs

7. volunteer programmers / hackers needed

8. Old Roman Capital Font

9. Electronic Graphics Comic needs help (volunteer)

10. volunteer allegro programmers needed...

11. FREMM386

12. WANTED: Volunteer coordinator for Free-DOS

13. Thanx but... :) need more on Projects