Mouse Events

Post by Luiz Rafael Culik Guimarae » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:03:32

Dear Friends

has some one an example on getting mouse events with djgpp

i use getkey() but no mouse event is captures

Regards
Luiz

Mouse Events

Post by J. L » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:02:04

Quote:> Dear Friends

> has some one an example on getting mouse events with djgpp

> i use getkey() but no mouse event is captures

> Regards
> Luiz

Hi Luiz:

Search in the archives at

http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/mail-archives/

This topic has been asked several times.

Also, I found in google

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=34a9da82.0%40news.usinternet.com

a thread that I consider useful to you.

Regards
--
Jos L. Snchez Garrido

Mouse Events

Post by Luiz Rafael Culik Guimarae » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:59:53

Hi JL

Quote:

> a thread that I consider useful to you.

many thanks for your help;

Regards
Luiz

1. No mouse Event with GetMouse Event

Problem:

I tried to use the procedure GetMouseEvent for getting mouse events. The
problem is that there are no changes in the record (TEvent) after using the
procedure in text or graphics mode. GetKeyEvent works fine, why
GetMouseEvent not? Do I have to use the TObject-objects? I don't know why it
does not work... ;-)

Thanks for everyone who helps me...

2. mouse coordinates

3. Mouse position without mouse event

4. International Dialing Code Wrong

5. computer freezes when i try to get a mouse event using 0x33 ax=0c

6. WANTED********OLD..SYNTHESIZERS*****DRUM..MACHINES****ETC*

7. Knowing if an mouse event occur

8. Authentication Problem

9. HELP with mouse event-handling (DO NOT LOOK AT THE OTHER ONE)

10. Q: Mouse event handler

11. Help, problems using mouse events with djgpp

12. Mouse Event Handler

13. Set user-defined mouse event handler