Microsoft C and Assembly help

Post by ga.. » Fri, 27 Jul 1990 05:12:26

I have a ASM file that's supposed to be used with Microsoft C/  However,
I wish to port the C program and it's ASM subroutines to Turbo C and
Turbo ASM.  It wants the files:
                                        version.inc, msdos.inc, cmacros.inc
from the MSC dist.  However, I don't have these files, and have no idea
(well, not much on cmacros) exactly what these files contain.  What is
their TASM equivalents, or if there is no equivalent, is there a PD file
that could be used?

Thanks,
        Mike Graff (ccvax.iastate.edu)

1. 32-bit Microsoft C inline assembly -- possible?

Hi --

I've got a problem that hopefully has an easy fix...  I'm using
Microsoft C's inline assembly feature and want to use 32-bit
instructions.  Unfortunately the inline assembler doesn't seem
to support the 32-bit instructions and even chokes on the (awkard)
"db 66h" approach  I'm using version 7.xx, but have tried version 8
as well and also couldn't get the code to compile.  (Borland works
beautifully with "#pragma inline" and with asm{ instead of _asm{,
though I don't know if it'll work with  version 4...)

Any ideas?

Many thanks --

Paul

2. Win95 sees WfW but WfW do NOT see Win95...how to fix?

3. Plz Help. Assembly or com/lptt port help

4. W2000 is changing Drive Letters

5. Old Watcom Assembly -> New Watcom Assembly

6. XP driver on Win2K Adv Svr

7. Inline assembly verses straight assembly

8. wnaspi32.dll error - help!

9. Generate sound in MicroSoft Fortran or MicroSoft C ?

10. Microsoft Mouse in program called from Microsoft Mouse program

11. Microsoft Code Has No Bugs (that Microsoft cares about)

12. Microsoft Fortran Compiler & Microsoft Fortran Powerstation

13. assembly help