CD-ROM focus group

Post by Luke Le » Sun, 04 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I am posting this for someone else so please do not respond directly
to me.

If you live in the SF Bay Area, a national market research company
will pay for your opinions about potential new CD-ROM and multimedia
products.  Attend a 2-hour focus group in San Francisco the evening
of Wednesday, June 14 and receive $75.

Focus groups are informal roundtable discussions where consumers can
let their views be known to manufacturers and marketers of products
and services.  This project is legitimate research and not a sales
pitch.

In order to take part in this project, you must be using CD-ROM.  In
addition, a member of our staff will need to ask you a few brief
questions to be sure this study is appropriate for you.  If you are
interested, please call us at 415-512-4343 extension 221.  If you
have to leave a message, someone will call you back soon.

[...]

1. CD-Rom driver for Diamond Data CD-Rom wanted

Hi could anyone help me by e-mailing me the dos driver for my Diamond
Data 8 spd CD-Rom  its model number is 685A 243.

I am beginning to detest Win95 and its lack of support for Dos based
apps.AAAAaaaaarrrgh

Thanks for any help

David

2. OSF/DCE through firewalls

4. Nixpub posting

5. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

6. READ ME - FONT DESIGNERS

7. $$$Focus Groups

8. FS-A4000/060-UK

9. Descending focus in inserted groups

10. TEAC CD-56e CD-ROM driver wanted

11. Playing Audio CDs with the CD-ROM drive.

12. How to read/interpret CD-ROM's and audio CD's

13. Help on installing Chinon CDS-431 CD-ROM's needed