Help finding how much free space is on HD

Help finding how much free space is on HD

Post by Unkno » Tue, 05 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi !

This probably won't help you a lot, because I guess you're looking for
some programming hints and not for a piece of software. Anyway, a
programm that just displays the amount of diskspace free/used already
exists and its called b.exe (or is it b.com ?). I can give you some
detailed info, if you like.

Greetings

Heiner

1. Help finding how much free space is on HD???????

I'm a newbie and I'm trying to make a small program which simply displays
the amount of free space on my hard drive.  But all my manuals and books
keep jabbering about is RAM!  I'm goin' nuts!!  Somebody please help me.
If you know how to access HD info please e-mail me at:

...or leave me message in this NG.

Thank you kindly!

2. About the sharing

3. How to find out how much slack space on HD

4. mini RICE BIN, RICE CONTAINER, RICE STORAGE

5. finding free disk space

6. "Could not find Acrobat External Window handler"

7. Mysterious HD space loss, help!

8. Starting NM - I get an error.

9. FAT32 extended free space help

10. Free Env. Space (HELP)

11. I need to find the center of a triangle in 3D space, help!

12. help with: dir0001.<space><space>0000.00

13. .BTM to save hd space...