Rhide 1.5 XP crashes

Post by Rafal 'Raf256' Ma » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:26:51

Hello,
rhide realy loves to crash in WinXP, *always* after file->open, ald always after opening some
help topic :-/

I have version 1.5 of it.

There where some command lines options afair to prevent this ?

Is there some IDE (even without de*) simmilar to RHIDE, but in Win32 ?

--
Rafa3 'Raf256' Maj
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Rhide 1.5 XP crashes

Post by Andrew Cottrel » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:33:07

Quote:>rhide realy loves to crash in WinXP, *always* after file->open, ald always after opening some
>help topic :-/

This has been reported by allot of people with the official 1.5.0
release.

Quote:>I have version 1.5 of it.

Go and grab the 1.5.0.1 snapshot from www.rhide.com . It should fix
some of the crashes. As you are aware there are still some XP
compatability issues with Rhide that ned to be fixed, but time is
always the killer.

Quote:>There where some command lines options afair to prevent this ?

Start it with a "-S" (upper case). This may help.

Quote:>Is there some IDE (even without de*) simmilar to RHIDE, but in Win32 ?

There are a few, but you will have to search for them.

Andrew

1. System crashes with Rhide 1.5

Dear All,

I recently upgraded Rhide from version 1.4 to version 1.5. At first
launching, it seems to work ok, but I cannot use anymore Ctrl-C to
break a never-ending program. I have to kill it directly from windows. Why?
Furthermore, The BIG(!) problem is that, after doing so, I can still launch
Rhide, but I cannot open a file anymore. After File -> Open, I indeed get the
"Open a file" window, but after choosing the file to open, Rhide crashes
producing several lines (more than a full screen) of error messages. I can
hardly provide here a list of all error messages produced.

I am in strong need for help, since I just cannot develop codes anymore for
the moment.

Thanks in advance for this.

Best, Eric.

2. Local Admin Within a Domain.

3. RHIDE 1.5 crashes when reopening project files

4. FASTRGAPH & WATCOM

5. VC++ 1.5 crashes, BC 3.1 not. Any clue?

6. Group Policy - ADMINISTRATOR -Locked out

7. Rhide 1.50 Frequently Crashing

8. ACE_IOStream<ACE_FILE_IO>

9. ANNOUNCE: RHIDE 1.5

10. RHIDE 1.5 with SETEdit 0.5.2 beta available

11. Rhide 1.4.7 ~~ when will it become 1.5 or 2.0??

12. RHIDE 1.5 Divide By Zero error on win98

13. NTVDM.EXE crashing in Windows 2000 SP3, Windows XP, with DJGPP 2.03 building vim