graphics.h ??

Post by T F Ngeo » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

g'day. i cannot seem to find the file <graphics.h> even though i have
downloaded both djlgr112.zip and grx20.zip.

can someone tell me where the <graphics.h> file is???

thanks.

Ivan

graphics.h ??

Post by Eli Zaretski » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> g'day. i cannot seem to find the file <graphics.h> even though i have
> downloaded both djlgr112.zip and grx20.zip.

> can someone tell me where the <graphics.h> file is???

There is no such file in DJGPP.  The main include file for GRX20 is
called <grx20.h>.

graphics.h ??

Post by Andrew Dere » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

You won't find it in djgpp because it exists only on Borland/Turbo C/C++
packages, maybe someone had done such a library for DJGPP but I am not
aware of one. I recommend using Allegro library which is much better and
faster than BGI routines.

> g'day. i cannot seem to find the file <graphics.h> even though i have
> downloaded both djlgr112.zip and grx20.zip.

> can someone tell me where the <graphics.h> file is???

> thanks.

> Ivan

graphics.h ??

Post by Andrew Dere » Tue, 07 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Yes, Allegro is a grphics lib, I do not know grx20 but i know that Allegro
is excelent game library. It supports sounds, midi, fli playing,
compression and many other stuff. It is great, Get it and see by yourself.

> >You won't find it in djgpp because it exists only on Borland/Turbo C/C++
> >packages, maybe someone had done such a library for DJGPP but I am not
> >aware of one. I recommend using Allegro library which is much better and
> >faster than BGI routines.
> thanks. someone else told me to use grx20. is Allegro also a graphics lib?

> ivan

graphics.h ??

Post by Douglas Gleichma » Wed, 08 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> g'day. i cannot seem to find the file <graphics.h> even though i have
> downloaded both djlgr112.zip and grx20.zip.

> can someone tell me where the <graphics.h> file is???

Get the bccgrx20.zip package.  It provides a Borland graphics interface
on top of grx.  It has a file called libbcc.h which is basically the same
as the graphics.h file.  I just renamed it and it works fine.

-- Doug

1. graphics to text to graphics

I am writing an application that will display images in
1024x768x256 and let the user make certain measurements.

My problem is this

I am in graphics mode 1024x768x256 and the user has built an
image.  I would like to return to text mode to do some data
input.  after the data input I would like to return to graphics
mode with the original graphic image displayed.

what is the best way of doing this.

1. can i leave graphics mode and return to it with out destroying
the image.

2. Should i copy the image from graphics memory to disk or other
memory location and then just reload when graphics mode is
reinterred.

3. Should I build a structure that contains the info to redraw
the current image.

I would welcome any help what so ever.

     Oh I am working in borland c++ 2.0

2. Comparing Control Flow Graphs

3. gvision.zip - Graphics Vision 2.01: TV 2.0 in true graphics

4. <<<<<<

5. HELP: Graphic file to ANSI graphics file converter needed.

6. Wanted: net ready A1200 or newer in trade...

7. comp.os.msdos.programmer comp.graphics bionet.general comp.graphics.visualization

8. ReadIso : Create a CDRom ISO image file under Windows NT from CDRom (IDE/SCSI)

9. HELP: Graphic file to ANSI graphic converter needed.

10. Basic EGA/VGA graphics functions (RE: 3D GRAPHICS)

11. ANNOUNCE: Phoenix 3D graphics Library released!!! (was re: 3d Graphics Lib)

12. graphics without programing???

13. Popup Menu in Graphic Mode / VGA address